1. Golf cart rentals are available at ORC. Lessee must be 21 years of age or older, hold a valid driver's license, and must be the renter of the campsite. Guests under age 21 are NOT permitted to operate leased golf carts. (Immediate loss of golf cart, with an imposed fine of $75.00 will be applied for age violation.)
2. Guests with personally owned golf carts may operate on ORC premises in designated areas. Golf cart owners must provide valid driver's license and proof of insurance and are subject to all golf cart operating rules. Only guests with a drivers valid license may drive a golf cart on ORC premises.
3. Equipment must be returned to the place of initial rental no later than the date and time specified. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS (UNLESS MECHANICAL FAILURE) FOR UNUSED RENTAL TIME OF GOLF CARTS.
4. Golf carts cannot be operated during the hours of (9:00pm-7:00am) daily and overnight rentals must remain parked at campsite after 9:00pm.
5. Golf carts must be operated properly. Horseplay. racing. or other misuse will not be tolerated. Golf carts are to be operated on campground roadways and designated paths only. Driving through campsites or other restricted areas is strictly prohibited.
6. 2 seater golf carts can carry only 2 people. 4 seater golf carts can only carry 4 people. Occupants must remain seated when cart is in motion. (No Standing, Hanging on, Etc.)
7. Posted speed limits within the campground apply to golf carts and are strictly enforced.
8. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OPEN OR CLOSED ARE ALLOWED ON THE GOLF CARTS. NO PERSON UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS IS ALLOWED TO OPERATE GOLF CART.
9. Anyone found abusing the rules or regulations of a rental golf cart will forfeit all rental privileges and may be subject to a $75.OO fine. There will be NO REFUNDS made if cart has to be returned due to misuse.
10. Loss of rental cart key will result in $25.00 replacement fee.
11. lessee shall reimburse Lessor, upon demand. for the loss of, or any damage to, the equipment while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, incurred by Lessor in collecting any amounts owed by Lessee.
12. Golf cart operators and guests in their party shall indemnify and hold Outlanders River Camp, LLC harmless from and against any and all liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use or operation of the equipment. This includes Lessee or anyone using or operating the same with Lessee's express or implied consent and operators of their own equipment.